Pic's from the Glenlyon Market

The sun came out and we had such a lovely day at the gorgeous Glenlyon market today.

 

Magnificent fresh produce, amazing pasties that sold out too quickly, sweet scented candles, yummy preserves, fabulous clothes, second hand books, divine goats cheese....

and great company! ah... heaven! I do love a good community market! I finished up a perfect morning by getting my hand dirty in then garden then we drank a beautiful bottle of Veuve Clicquot we got for our engagement... thanks Biddy, Djad and GT! 

I do hope your Saturday was just as fabulous! :)

the Glenlyon Market now has a blog too.... you can see it here

Comments

  1. Some super photos of market produce. No good market near me I'm afraid, so today it was town shopping but fun any way.
    viv
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas and comments are marvelous! Thank you.

Popular Posts