My Creative Space...


In my creative space today is this little birdie I stitched up for Charlies doll, Daisy. It's made from the most beautiful vintage wool I cut from a coat I got at the oppie the other day. It is the most glorious shade of blue. I put on some wool felt wings and stuffed it with the scrappy offcuts of alpaca wool I've been saving. I have grand plans for other wonderful goodies from this coat....hopefully my plans are within my ability, I'm not so sure!

Also in my creative space is my beautiful street... this is what I can see from my front verandah at the moment...


It is absolutely divine :) It's really Autumn here and I am loving it. Sitting out on the couch stitching my birdie and eating Tim Tams whilst sipping rooibos while Charlie naps.... heaven!

see more here!



Comments

  1. Gorgeous space Miss Tania! Love Daisy's little woollen bird. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspiring view!! I'd sit there all day of I could. And your little doll is magic. Bravo!! Hope you have an awesome weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous view - how could one not be inspired? Love the little blue birdie too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your doll! You might like our softie swap :-) PS just joined your blog - love it - lots of inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas and comments are marvelous! Thank you.

Popular Posts