My Creative Space...


My creative space this morning holds the beginning of some wedding bunting, made from old linen napkins and doilies. I started to embroider it the other night at stitch n bitch, but it seems the conversation was so engaging and distracting that I embroidered the wrong letter. So here I am, in the morning sun, unpicking it.

Then we are off for a day of country op-shopping... I hope your spaces are muchos creative today!!

You can check out more fabulous creative spaces here.

Comments

  1. Beautiful bunting...Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tania, great to meet you at craft group the other night. i'm so into your whole wedding concept that I practically want to go and get married all over again. Probalby to the same bloke even.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tania, did you stitch W for wax? Hey, it was a fun night wasn't it? Lots of laughs and a tiny bit of crafting.. A day of country op shopping, wow, that's my kind of day! Can't wait to see what you find. You should play Fleamarket Finds on Sunday and do a show & tell xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG is that a colour coded rack of buttons in your pic??!! LOVE IT!! Hope you sort out your embroidery :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh lovely, I do love bunting. It really goes with the handmade theme of your wedding xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love the pic of your buttons too, very very cool. Thanks for the wee giggle too with the incorrect letter, I have so done that before :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay yay yay. Thanks for all your comments. I'm so consumed with wedding excitedness and I have almost a year to go...Oh the joy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas and comments are marvelous! Thank you.

Popular Posts