Weekend collage...


Photos are from the Glenlyon Market and the Guildford Vintage Engine Rally.
We had gorgeous weather for the market on Saturday and a really great turnout. It really is the most fun I've ever had at a market!  I came home with just picked veges, amazing goats cheese and some really nice organic wine from the good folk at Red Centre Wines in Hepburn.

The Vintage Engine Rally was interesting- watching a 2 year old drive a tractor was kinda scary and I felt really sorry for the wife of the man who was completely obsessed with his antique axe collection, if indeed he had a wife. My favourite thing was the lovely man who was singing with Wacca the drumming koala. He had a bunch of instruments for the kids to play and he kindly played Johnny Cash so I could rock out with the ukelele. Great times!


Comments

Popular Posts