Chatham Girl- magical hats.



I just stumbled across these wonderful hats by Zara Carpenter, in her Etsy store, Chatham Girl.


Are they not utterly fantastic?


Beautiful images and the hats really appeal to me. When I saw the artists and writers she listed as her influences I could instantly see why I loved them so much. I've browsed lots of the 'wedding' hats/hair accessories on etsy, but nothing has jumped out at me as these have. People may think I'm a bit wacky, but I'd love to wear something this unique and fabulous on my wedding day. Maybe the fact that my dress cost $20- from a garage sale means I could splurge on amazing handmade hat?

Comments

  1. Those pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your dress was only $20! Good job!

    (I have a minuscule budget, and my friend from work gave me her wedding dress. I'm so happy I could cry. She's so amazing!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brina, that is SO lovely of your friend to do that! How special :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas and comments are marvelous! Thank you.

Popular Posts