Free Christmas Printables & DIY's Roundup..



This morning I felt a wee whisper of the festive spirit stirring in my soul...
The big boy was telling me we are not allowed a Christmas tree this year, as it's wrong to cut down trees. Can't argue with that? So this year we've decided to build our own Christmas tree from sticks and willow... stay tuned for that project.

Ahhh I LOVE Christmas, so many crafty things to do!
To help you get started, here's my round up of free christmas printables...


I used those beautiful reindeer tags from Eat drink chic last year and people loved them. The fabulously talented Amy has so many gorgeous downloads and diys over there.


And some crafty diy's...
I think we will make the salt dough ornaments at our playgroup Christmas party this year- better than the bits of cardboard covered in glitter we did last year! Ooooh I bet there's heaps more great xmas diy's out there!

Yay! Happy chrissy crafting peeps :)

Comments

Popular Posts