Chie Mihara- the BEST shoes ever!


Say 'helloooo' to my new babies! Oh my god I'm so excited!
I have recently become convinced that there are no decent shoes in Australia and have started looking farther afield.. Enter Chie Mihara. Oh my god total shoe time amazingness!!!!


I fell head over heels (mind the pun) for these sweeeeet mary janes. I've spent days obsessing about them (everyone is thoroughly sick of hearing about them) They are SO perfect. Perfect shaped toe, beautifully made and by all accounts the most comfortable shoes you will ever buy. I am so hooked!

I'm loving these boots too, they are just so bloody perfect. Everything you always wanted in a boot! But now I'm a country gal I can't imagine I will get too much wear out of them. I'd a be a right hit doing school pick ups in those! Gumboots may be more appropriate.... :)

Now, how to bide my time until I receive them?

Comments

  1. Oh yes, like the heel on those very much, great for all purposes (in my case, school runs with a bit more glamour than Birkenstocks). Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm. Thanks for that link... I am actively coveting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas and comments are marvelous! Thank you.

Popular Posts