I'm very excited...


about this exhibition of Instagram photography I've organised. I had been imagining the lovely of this for quite some time and on a day of particularly dreary winterness I decided to pep myself up with a wee project. It certainly lifts the spirits to have something cool to work on don't you think? My how winter inspires thee.


Showing at the newly opened St Mel store, which is just the coolest place to hang out now in our fair town. Great coffee, hot bikes, handmade awesomeness and of course, art.
And the artists include a couple of other fabulous bloggers- The lovely and very talented Kate of Foxs Lane and the equally awesome Beck of Dandelion Daylesford. The image I used for the invite is by another of the contributing artists, Fi Tunnicliff. This is the original instagram image... 


Isn't that stunning? Seriously, it took my breath away. Here is another...


Gorgeous yes? Want to see more? Well, come to the exhibition. 
You can have a framed limited edition print call your very own!

Comments

Popular Posts